Wednesday 17 June 2009

Good Times

Time, once again, flies by at an unfeasible rate of knots.

The last four weeks have seen a myriad of great things happen. We spent the weekend in London with friends from LA, Fangoria turned 30, Tav has had his final day of compulsory schooling, I've finished the second revision of the book, and we are all off to see Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds live at the O2 Arena this Saturday.

Good times.

Since the last entry I've found myself writing entries in my head, but I must discipline myself to actually translate these thoughts to the screen rather than keep them to myself.

I have flashes of memories that seem relevant. Like discovering issue 49 of Fango in a dark and dingy newagents in Nottingham in 1984, or standing staring at the sea in the darkness listening to yearzero for the first time, or the first time I fell asleep with Deborah in my arms.

All things that are forever resident in my mind, and that make me what and who I am.

Good times. And may there be many more to make many more memories.

No comments: